Cheers to all the dads out there; the one’s fixing things and grilling things. As we celebrate all of the special dads (and father figures) out there on their special day, many of our Oklahoma breweries have been brewing up some specials (all the puns) so that you can enjoy an afternoon with a beer in hand at an Oklahoma brewery. Show dad you love him with these Father’s Day happenings:
- Now through June 20: Core4 Brewing Company is offering buy a shirt or hat plus a gift card of any amount and get 10% off through Father’s Day.
- June 18-20: Fair-Weather Friend is offering a special “eggs and bacon” brunch pizza. Friday is 4 until sellout, Saturday and Sunday are from noon until sellout.
- June 20: Renaissance Brewing Company is offering $5 flagship pints.
- June 20: Angry Scotsman is offering Happy Hour all day. (photo from Angry Scotsman Brewing)
- June 20: Anthem Brewing Company is offering buy a ticket to Oklahoma Brewers Fest in-store and receive a free ½ pint. (We tend to love this one!)
- June 20: Nothing’s Left Brewing Co. will have their Big Bad Brunch from 1-5pm with the Get Toasted Food Truck, a DJ, pop-up vendors, a special beer cupcake flight, Micheladas and a special beer softserve. Sounds like a party!
- June 20: Harbinger Brewery will have the infamous Twisted Cuisine Food Truck on site.
- June 20: Broke Brewing Co. will offer $8 and $10 growler fills.
And what better way to show dad you love him with none other than tickets to the Oklahoma Brewer’s Fest happening June 26 at the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark. Get tickets here: www.craftbeerok.org/events/